Reata Insurance takes pride in providing you with the right insurance policies for everyday life, but we also want to give you some delicious recipes to help introduce you to foods you may have never cooked before.
With this crispy oven-baked wings with Sriracha-honey glaze recipe, you are sure to make many satisfied tummies. And with Super Bowl LI right around the corner, in which Tom Brady and the Patriots look to make history (again) will go against Matt Ryan and the Falcons who wish the world to know of a new champion, these wings may be the thing that gets your Super Bowl party going right at kick-off.
The crispy oven-baked wings with Sriracha-honey glaze recipe:
Total prep time: 45 minutes
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/3 cup Sriracha
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 4 pounds chicken wings
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons Kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons black pepper
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Mix in the Sriracha, honey, and molasses in a large bowl; set aside for later. (If you want your wings to be spicy, you can add as much Sriracha as you’d like.)
- Toss the chicken wings on a large rimmed baking sheet. Along with the wings, add the oil, 1 teaspoon of salt, and 1/2 teaspoon of pepper. Bake, flipping them only once until the chicken is crispy and cooked all the way through. This should take 35 to 40 minutes.
- Glaze the wings in the sauce until they are as well-coated as you and your guests like.
- Enjoy watching Super Bowl LI.
We at Reata Insurance hope you enjoy this delicious recipe and hope you enjoy Super Bowl LI–which is sure to be an offensive battle of the likes that many have not seen in the modern era. Contact us for the best rates and for all of your home and auto insurance needs.