Enjoy your summer sunshine by whipping up this easy, seasonal supper.
With the summer upon us, many of us are busier. With family events, trips, and community gatherings to attend, we often look for a light and easy supper to whip up. So that you can enjoy your day without cooking for hours in the kitchen, choose to make this easy shrimp pasta salad for your family tonight.
Mandy’s Shrimp Pasta Salad
- 1 box of shell pasta cooked (al dente), drained and rinsed
- 1lb boiled and peeled shrimp cut in half
- 1 large tomato diced
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ cup mayonnaise (add more if needed for equal coating)
- Black pepper to taste
- Mrs. Dash (3-4 tbsp or as needed for the desired flavor)
Fold ingredients together in large bowl with a spatula or wooden spoon. Chill for at least an hour before serving.
(Note: substitute imitation crabmeat chunks for shrimp if you’d like a variation.)
This easy supper allows you to enjoy the summer seafood as well as the sunshine by being a quick meal to throw together. Why not make it for your next social gathering to impress?
We at Reata Insurance Group hope you enjoy this recipe! Contact us for the best rates and for all of your insurance needs.