Celebrate Saint Patrick’s Day with this green recipe.
Saint Patrick’s Day is right around the corner! While many people celebrate this fun holiday by donning their favorite green clothing, you should step up your game this year. To get into the spirit of things, try whipping up this fun, green recipe this Saint Patrick’s Day.
- 12 ounces spaghetti
- 2 ripe avocados, halved, seeded and peeled
- ½ cup fresh basil leaves
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup canned corn kernels, drained and rinsed
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta according to package instructions; drain well.
- To make the avocado sauce, combine avocados, basil, garlic and lemon juice in the bowl of a food processor; season with salt and pepper, to taste. With the motor running, add olive oil in a slow stream until emulsified; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine pasta, avocado sauce, cherry tomatoes and corn.
- Serve immediately.
Serve up this naturally green and totally delicious recipe to celebrate Saint Patrick’s Day in style. Looking for assistance with your insurance this holiday? Then don’t hesitate to contact the experts at Reata Insurance Group. Our dedicated professionals are ready to get you the coverage you need today.