Get ready for the holidays with this recipe for coquitos.
A coquito is a traditional Puerto Rican drink. The drink is rich, so you might want to start with a small glass. But the delicious taste will have you coming back for refill after refill!
- 1 (12 oz) can of evaporated milk
- 1 (14 oz) can of sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups (15 oz) cream of coconut
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp vanilla
- Cinnamon sticks for garnish
- Mix all ingredients in the blender on high speed.
- Refrigerate for a couple of hours.
- Blend again if the ingredients separated.
- Garnish with a sprinkling of cinnamon and the cinnamon sticks and you’re ready to serve!
We at Reata Insurance Group hope you enjoy this festive taste of Puerto Rico! Contact us for assistance with all your insurance needs.