Quick and easy lunch ideas that are perfect for kids at school.
Whether you have little toddlers or teens going back to school, parents are getting ready for the new semester. While your family may have had varied and fun lunches over the summer, returning to the standard peanut butter and jelly sandwich can make any child groan with boredom. Instead, include something savory and sweet to whip up fun (and easy) lunch ideas!
- Hummus with dipping vegetables (bell pepper, carrots, cucumbers) and pretzels
- Sandwich kabobs with cubed bread, cheese, lettuce and ham
- Mini bagels with a nut butter and a banana
- Pasta salad (pasta, olives, and peas) with a light dressing on the side
- Tortilla, turkey, and cheese rollup
- Pita bread stuffed with hummus, cucumber, and tomatoes
- Fruit (grapes, strawberries, oranges, and kiwi are great choices)
- School safe cookies (think small and ones with low sugar)
- Greek yogurt and granola
While you are getting ready for the back to school routine, allow the experts at Reata Insurance Group to handle your insurance needs. Located in Lakeway and serving the great state of Texas, contact us today.