Bake up these tasty treats this holiday!
If you and your loved ones are going to do some holiday baking this year, then change things up with these delicious recipes. These oatmeal cranberry white chocolate chunk cookies and cranberry bread are sure to be winners.
Oatmeal Cranberry White Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- 2/3 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 ½ cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 ½ cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 6-ounce package Ocean Spray Craisins, or equivalent
- 2/3 cup white chocolate chunks or chips
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Using an electric mixer, beat butter or margarine and sugar together in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy. Add eggs, mixing well.
- Combine oats, flour, baking soda and salt in a separate mixing bowl.
- Add the dry ingredients to the butter mixture in several additions, mixing well after each addition. Stir in sweetened dried cranberries and white chocolate chunks.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on wire rack. Makes about 2 ½ dozen cookies.
- 2 cups flour
- 1 ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 egg
- Rind of 1 orange
- 2 cups cranberries
- ½ cup chopped nuts
- Juice of 1 orange and water to make ¾ cup
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Dissolve the baking soda in the orange juice and water mixture.
- Combine everything together in a bowl. transfer batter to a baking dish and bake 45 minutes to 1 hour.
Whip up these delicious treats to impress all your loved ones this holiday season. We at Reata Insurance Group would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone a very happy holiday. If you are looking for insurance coverage this holiday season, then contact us. Our dedicated team is always ready to help you with your insurance needs.