Celebrate National Margarita Day and National Chili Day with this perfect recipe!
February 22nd is National Margarita Day and National Chili Day! But how do you decide which day to celebrate? Why not celebrate both by combining the best of both worlds? Serve up this recipe for spicy margaritas for the perfect way to celebrate!
- Chili-lime salt
- White silver tequila (we use Milagro)
- Margarita mix
- Sparking mineral water (we use Topo Chico)
- Fresh lime juice
- Take a 1- oz. glass and rim the edge with the chili lime salt.
- Fill the glass with ice.
- Fill 1/3 of the glass with the tequila.
- Fill 1/3 of the glass with the margarita mix.
- Fill 1.3 of the glass with the sparking water.
- Add fresh lime juice to taste.
- Stir to combine and enjoy!
Whip up this quick, easy, and delicious margarita to delight your taste buds! As always, when consuming alcohol, please drink responsibly.
Are you looking for assistance with your insurance? Then don’t hesitate to reach out and contact us at Reata Insurance Group. Our dedicated professionals are ready to get you the coverage you need today.